Travelling overseas for business or pleasure?
We will look after all your travel health needs. Before You Travel.
Travel Vaccinations, Immunisations, Malaria and Gastro protection, First aid kits
WARNING: Travellers overseas have up to a 50% chance of suffering travel-related illness
- Reduce your risk of illness with a medical check-up and personalised advice to best protect your health overseas. This includes a full medical history being taken and a specific individualized report for the areas being travelled to.
- Vaccinations may be considered necessary for protection against diseases you may encounter, for routine health measures or as legal requirements for entry into some countries
- Some vaccinations require a course over weeks to months. Ideally your initial appointment needs to be at least six to eight weeks before departure. We carry the full complement of travel vaccines so you can be consulted and start your vaccination program in the first visit
- Your doctor will need to know the countries to be visited, length of stay in each country, time of the year in each country (season), type of accommodation (major hotel or tent) and type of travel (bus tour or backpack) & previous vaccinations already given.
- Corporate clients are encouraged to use our Travel Clinic services for bulk vaccination of employees – maximising time, cost and health safety!