Dietician services in Bunbury
For many people, seeing a dietitian can entirely transform their relationship with food and health. At Brecken Health, our dietitian Toni Lander offers experienced dietitian advice to people from all walks of life.
You can access our dietitian services at Bunbury Medical Centre at 12-16 Vasse Street, South Bunbury WA 6230. Please contact reception to book an appointment.
Having a ‘one-on-one’ with an experienced and university-qualified dietitian can change your health for the better.
Dietitians are suited to people who:
- Have food allergies or intolerances
- Have specific medical conditions that require specialised dietary advice, such as diabetes, high cholesterol, cancer or gastrointestinal diseases
- Are looking to lose or gain weight
- Have eating or weight related concerns such as eating disorders
A dietitian is always a great resource for people looking to improve their relationship with food, their body and their overall health.
Toni specialises in:
- Chronic diseases
- Eating disorders
- Women’s health concerns, including endometriosis and PCOS
- She also has a special interest in sports nutrition
We can cater our services to all dietary needs and medical conditions.
When you come to see our dietitian, you will need to provide detailed information about your current eating habits, exercise practices and general health in order for Toni to conduct a comprehensive assessment and provide you with individualised advice.
Toni is able to accept enhanced primary care and private referrals.