Brecken Health has a new Podiatrist working with us.
Noosha completed her Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences degree at La Trobe University in Melbourne. She furthered her graduate studies in Doctor of Podiatric Medicine at the University of Western Australia in Perth and graduated in 2016.
Since then, she has enjoyed engaging with different aspects of podiatry including treatment of
• ankle and heel pain
• plantar fascia pain
• arthritic joint pain
• foot deformities such as bunions and hammertoe
• other lower limb pains such as shin splints
• children’s developmental foot problems
• pathological flatfoot
• skin conditions, such as corns and calluses or warts
• painful or ingrown toenails
• nerve related pain such as neuroma or neuritis
Noosha commonly provides
• diabetic foot assessment
• biomechanical assessment and gait analysis
• orthotic therapy and 3D scanning of the foot/ lower legs
• footwear recommendation
• rehabilitation of chronic ankle pain
• podiatric toenail and skin care
• falls prevention and balance program
DVA and Medicare patients welcome!
Please call our receptionists on 08 9791 8133 to arrange a booking.