After Hours GP service
Brecken After Hours is an After Hours GP service based on the first floor of the Greater Bunbury Medical Centre. We are staffed by experienced General Practitioners from Brecken Health Care.
- Address: 12-16 Vasse Street, Bunbury 6230
- Phone: (08) 9791 8133
- Fax: (08) 9791 8199
- Monday – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Tuesday – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Wednesday – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Thursday – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Friday –4:00pm to 7.00pm
- Saturday – 1.00pm to 5:00pm
- Sundays & Public Holidays : 10.00am-6.00pm (excluding Christmas day)
Appointments are not required. Just Walk in!
Patients are seen in the order that they have arrived unless the clinical needs of another patient warrants them been seen before other patients.
After hours Billing Fees
Please note: We are a private billing practice.
Saturday / Sunday / Public Holidays
- Level A Consult | 0-5 Min | $60.00
- Level B Consult | 5-20 Min | $118.00
- Level C Consult | 20-40 Min | $215.00
- Level D Consult | >40 Min | $335.00
We bulk bill the following:
- Under 16 years of age
- Concession Card Holders
- Pension Card Holders
- Department of Vets Affairs Card holders
Cash, Eftpos facilities, Cheque or Direct Debit. – Currently with COVID 19 we are not accepting cash payments.
If you are unsure of any out of pocket costs please check with reception at the time of the consultation. No monies kept on the premises. All other patients are privately billed and payment is required at the time. We are able to process your Medicare rebate at the time you pay your consultation fee.
The clinic is able to see Workers Compensation and Motor Vehicle insurance claim patients on the proviso that the account is paid at the time of the consultation. Further information on our billing procedures can be obtained from our friendly reception staff.